Tuesday, December 06, 2016

"CPDM is intimidating PAP militants" - Ayah Paul, PAP Chairman

Ayah
Hon. Lord Justice Ayah Paul Abine, National Chairman of the Popular Action Party, PAP has urged members and sympathisers of his party to not be intimidated by the CPDM.
He says ahead of a "Unity March" organised by the CPDM this December 6 in Buea, members of his party are being froced to turnout to swell CPDM ranks.

His words:
"DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED
I have been briefed by the intelligence unit of my party - PAP - that some so-called CPDM elites are threatening Tole Tea Estate and CDC workers (some of whom are PAP members) with dismissal if they failed to attend the CPDM rally billed for today December 6, 2016.
In 2008, all of Biya's weapons were pointed to my head. But I stood my ground as the lone voice that argued that removal of presidential term limit is/was immoral. I did it alone ... what about you - the CDC workers? You are in your thousands.
By this notice, I call on all of you to massively boycot any such rally. The times are too serious for you to succumb to such pettinness. The carpet has already shifted from beneath their feet.
Stay home! Justice4all is watching... the world is watching..."

No comments:

Post a Comment